[HELP] Halloween Costume!

Nov 3, 2009
Hello there friends family and foes!

Im not one for Halloween, I usually forget and dont particularly care about it much. The gf however loves it, so Im dressing up. This time im going to be, *drum roll* a magician! hardy har har! However I plan on going all out a bit, going to get me a hat (top of course), and a nice shirt/tie/shoe combo (although i should have everything i need in my closet.

The thing I need from you all are ideas for effects I can do while walking around with gloves on, think quick street effects.

Here's what I have so far. (being i cant trust my hands if im wearing thin gloves)
Card force->steal (not sure how yet)->produce from hat
Bunny from hat (for giggles)
Silk vanish into coat

Im not looking for anything hard hitting, just cute little effects i can do quickly with minimal effort. It might sound like im asking for a lot, but a few things i can do over and over would be great.

Many thanks!

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
well.. if you wanna go corny you cant beat Appearing Cane or Coin from Ear.

As for quick stuff to do walking around with gloves how an Appearing Drink routine. With that get-up it wouldn't be hard to pull off. Think David Stone.
I also really Like The Ultimate Invisible Deck (shawn farquar's not the one your thinking of)
If you use a topit, than making the gloves or deck disappear is always cool. Additionally i think David Williamson's 51 cards to pocket would would well with your setup. Not Sleight heavy, so gloves shouldn't be a problem and the Outfit meet's the requirements.

oh and for your Card Force Hat reveal. Larry Jennings has a Great version that eliminates the need for a steal in one of his Books.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results