Help! I'm a noob here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NathanMagic, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased a trick from the marketplace but have no idea have to watch it. I looked under videos and it said no videos, I looked in order history and my purchase was there but no way to watch the video. I went back to the trick I bought and no download link or anything! Can someone help me please

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. Did you try looking in your email... Try that if not get a hold of support!!

3. Ok thanks

4. Actually no it was not!
    It took me to my page that says no videos!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. A email was there but it didnt get me the video

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  6. Try getting a hold of support!!

NathanMagic likes this.
  7. Yeah I did. It stinks this didn't happen a hour ago, cause customer service is not open!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  8. Is it a magical emergency?.... Check yourself into the ER. They will fix it .... J/K don't do that.:D

NathanMagic likes this.
  9. Great advice! :)

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  10. Any update? If not I’ll ask the Lowe’s that be myself as support may be closed till the next day.

11. Also from what I remember the effects are downloaded to your computer so maybe check your downloads folder too?

12. Sorry for t he late reply. I'm checking it now, but as far as I know nothing has changed.

13. Its not in my downloads either so I think theory11 messed up. Hopefully I get my purchase!

14. Oh and the download I got was Doctored by Tom Farrel

15. Yeah I have not gotten it.

16. Problem solved! I needed to sign out and sign back in

Justin.Morris and CWhite like this.
  17. Sign out and sign back in is the equivalent of unplugging... waiting 30 seconds and plugging back in lol
    Glad it worked for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.