Help me fundraise for the ACS and get FREE magic!

Sep 7, 2008
Hey guys,

As I do every year, I have just started fundraising efforts for the American Cancer Society. Past years have been more than successful, and I hope to reach the same goals as previous years.

Briefly, you get wonderful magic by simply donating $4 or more.

Read more and donate here: http://www.jeffprace.com/acs.html

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Thanks guys!

Jeff

Sep 7, 2008
Hi all,

The video was just sent out to the first round of donators! I am extremely happy with this first burst of donations. Please keep them coming!

Sep 7, 2008
The videos are continuing to roll out at a nice pace. If you donate, the video will be sent to your PayPal e-mail usually within a few hours. (If you want it sent to an e-mail that differs from the one you paid with, please put that in the notes.)

I forgot to mention... ALL my products are included in the sale. For instance, if you were interested in The Silencer (which recently received a great review in Genii), all $35 goes towards the ACS.

Sep 7, 2008
I've received e-mails and PMs asking if there is going to be a demo video for the free trick. In short: no.

I can tell you this - I've carried the trick in my wallet for over a year, and it's very versatile in presentation. My performance has a "creepy" aspect to it, but you can very easily switch the presentation to deal with love or other emotions.

The bonus applications might be even more valuable. A lot of commercial magic products involve a force of an object, like a song or drink. However, there aren't many effective ways to do so with natural objects. The common solution of using blank playing cards and writing one word on each is unfitting. I will teach you how to force objects that you previously couldn't.

Please e-mail me with any questions!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results