Help me in search of cards

Jul 18, 2010
Hey guys. I'm searching for some cards. I am unable to figure out the name or where I can purchase them. They appear in this video right at the beginning and at around 1:29. Unfortunately (life gets in the way) I can't afford any now but I intend on getting some soon. I have a lot of stuff to pay for so it might be a while. But anyone that can let me know where to get them, that would be fantastic. Many thanks!

http://media.theory11.com/3817-London-card-jam-----

Connor

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2010
Hey guys. I'm searching for some cards. I am unable to figure out the name or where I can purchase them. They appear in this video right at the beginning and at around 1:29. Unfortunately (life gets in the way) I can't afford any now but I intend on getting some soon. I have a lot of stuff to pay for so it might be a while. But anyone that can let me know where to get them, that would be fantastic. Many thanks!

Connor

I would love to help you, provided I know what cards you're talking about. Can you post a video or picture?

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
The Card you are looking for are called Aladdin 1001 and they come in smooth and Air Cushion finish. You can get them on ebay from Fullboatdealer or AceKing.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Jun 10, 2010
Oops. Forgot to post the link. I'm sorry. Thanks for the help!

They're Aladdins, they come in red and blue. Not sure if they're smooth/air-cushion, but I'm pretty sure he's using the smooth ones in that video, it's what most people use. They're not sold in stores in USA even though they're by USPCC so you'll have to get them online or from somebody who owns them in the US.

Jul 18, 2010
Thanks for the help guys. I've been looking for these for a while. Does anyone have an inexpensive place to get them? You mentioned only online. Any good resources for low prices. As I mentioned I'm scrapped for cash at the moment.

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
Thanks for the help guys. I've been looking for these for a while. Does anyone have an inexpensive place to get them? You mentioned only online. Any good resources for low prices. As I mentioned I'm scrapped for cash at the moment.

Both have them at great prices. They are not available in stores only online dealers. Unless there are some magic shops that have them but havent seen them

Jul 18, 2010
Thanks! I just found a brick of them. Maybe I could get some friends to chip in and we'll split them. Thanks for the help guys. Now I just need to find some change in my couch :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results