Help me to decide

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I have a dilemma and I would like to hear your opinions. The point is that I live in a country with no future and in which I would surely end up in a mediocre job and starving. My dream is to leave this country and be able to live by magic. So the dilemma is that I love Cardistry but I see it as that the time I dedicate to it would be much more productive to dedicate to magic. What do you think?

Reactions: Caleb the Magician
Sep 30, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hello, I have a dilemma and I would like to hear your opinions. The point is that I live in a country with no future and in which I would surely end up in a mediocre job and starving. My dream is to leave this country and be able to live by magic. So the dilemma is that I love Cardistry but I see it as that the time I dedicate to it would be much more productive to dedicate to magic. What do you think?
I love doing both i believe you need to learn and practice some staple magic tricks and have a lot that are mind blowing but not super complicated and then focus on learning and practicing cardistry. I practice magic trick 2 hours a day and cardistry 6 hours a day if that gives you an idea.

Reactions: Mulholland

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I guess that is the difference between a passion and a profession. If you think you have the ability to make a living by performing magic, that is a profession. If you enjoy cardistry but can't make a living from it, that is a passion. My advice is to find a profession that you enjoy most of the time and passions that you enjoy all of the time.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results