The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Help me to decide

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I have a dilemma and I would like to hear your opinions. The point is that I live in a country with no future and in which I would surely end up in a mediocre job and starving. My dream is to leave this country and be able to live by magic. So the dilemma is that I love Cardistry but I see it as that the time I dedicate to it would be much more productive to dedicate to magic. What do you think?

Reactions: Caleb the Magician
Hello, I have a dilemma and I would like to hear your opinions. The point is that I live in a country with no future and in which I would surely end up in a mediocre job and starving. My dream is to leave this country and be able to live by magic. So the dilemma is that I love Cardistry but I see it as that the time I dedicate to it would be much more productive to dedicate to magic. What do you think?
I love doing both i believe you need to learn and practice some staple magic tricks and have a lot that are mind blowing but not super complicated and then focus on learning and practicing cardistry. I practice magic trick 2 hours a day and cardistry 6 hours a day if that gives you an idea.

Reactions: Mulholland

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I guess that is the difference between a passion and a profession. If you think you have the ability to make a living by performing magic, that is a profession. If you enjoy cardistry but can't make a living from it, that is a passion. My advice is to find a profession that you enjoy most of the time and passions that you enjoy all of the time.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results