Help me with the Kickflip

Sep 16, 2007
Orlando, Fl
I am trying to learn the kickflip extension of the skater cut. I can't get the packet to flip very well even after hours of practice. Please, help me. Thanks in advance.

Sep 22, 2007
Its not published anywhere, so requesting help won't probably work.

C'mon man! Experiment around with the kickflip! I'm sure you'll get it :)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
First, set up with your back foot on the edge of the tail-like an ollie position. Your front foot will be positioned just before your front bolts and your toe....

Just kidding

This move isn't published yet, but I'm sure you can figure it out. It's pretty much a LOT of practise. It took me about a month and I still have a little trouble with it. If you honestly need that much help try shooting a PM at me. Good luck

Sep 2, 2007
First, set up with your back foot on the edge of the tail-like an ollie position. Your front foot will be positioned just before your front bolts and your toe....

You mean back foot at the tail front foot in the middle,lean forward, pop the tail, and slide your front foot forward and off the board?

Sep 2, 2007
Btw the skater kickflip is easy if your finger is griping the cards with the right part of the finger.Watch another performance video and look what part of the finger is Actually holding the cards.

Sep 1, 2007
But make sure you kick OFF THE CONCAVE. Never kick down, its the wrong method.

But anyway, Good luck learning the Flourish skater cut. Just find someone that knows it to teach you or something.

Sep 1, 2007
(Virginia, USA)
It's not called the Kickflip! Where exactly did this name come from? I'll hunt you down if you say it...

As for the move, I can't do it. But then again, I never actually took time into it. :/

Sep 2, 2007
It's not called the Kickflip! Where exactly did this name come from? I'll hunt you down if you say it...

As for the move, I can't do it. But then again, I never actually took time into it. :/

According to DnD on an Old DN topic,

Its what Joey Burton HIMSELF calls it.

WHAT NOW!

Oct 6, 2007
To answer your question...You must first go on a mission... You must summon (Message)... THE WISE JORDAN LAPPING! He has the key to unlock this sacred flourish...

Sep 1, 2007
I believe Joey called it Kickflip and the way he does it I think is he flips the packet the other way around and I heard multiple explanations of who created so unless either Joey or Dan clears it up for sure there will always be that "conflict" of who created it.

-Wilson

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results