Help needed/recommendation request

Well I'm not entirely sure how I should put this, but here it is. I'm 19 years old, and I'm a theater major in college. Although I don't know how much longer that is going to be. I'm struggling financially, and at the rate I'm going I might have to end up dropping out, but I just can't let that happen. I found out about the Harry and Trudy Monti College Scholarship Fund, and I thought my prayers had been answered, but then I read that I needed a letter of recommendation from two professional magicians, but unfortunately I don't know any professional magicians. I have been on the forums for a little over a year, and I have always received great deals of help from everyone here. I would like to request (if allowed) a letter of recommendation from two professional magicians. This would mean a great deal to me, and I would be extremely grateful if some of you could do this for me. Thank you very much. I have a YouTube channel, and you are free to check out my videos, and write a letter based on those. Anything helps thank you. www.youtube.com/stretchreality

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results