Help showcase is coming soon and I need some tricks

Nov 27, 2017
hello all! As I am saying to you this now I have a showcase of my magic this coming week I think Monday is the performance! I am really worried on how I am going to do with the audience I want to make them laugh (keep in mind most of them out adults to highschool and middle school children) I am going to do one stage illusion but I wanted to get some more visual tricks! I prefer them not to be card tricks because I don’t think the audience can see the cards lol I know I sound really unprepared but I have been practing routines and such I just don’t know what tricks I should do! Long story short if anyone can help me make a good or help me make a good funny script for an audience and some good visual tricks with like balls cups silks ext thanks!

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Kinda short notice. How about you list some of your tricks you preform and see if anyone can help you with the progression of them. I mean like an opener and some middle stuff that builds to a closer. Adding tricks you haven't practiced lots now doesn' seem like a good idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results