Help with basic gaff cards...

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone -

I recently placed an order for some basic gaff cards from the U.S. However, I do not know a whole lot of effects which utilizes these types of cards.

So far I have only been performing card slights with regular cards. I would like to learn more about adding these types of cards in to my routines. There are some write up in the Expert Card Technique. Can anyone give me any recommendations on any other books I should look into regarding using these types of cards?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Nayos

Apr 11, 2009
theirs not really many but u can just mainly come up with ur own or watch cameron francis's utube channel and figure some out like double sided cards and stuff like that or come up with ur own

May 31, 2008
theirs not really many but u can just mainly come up with ur own or watch cameron francis's utube channel and figure some out like double sided cards and stuff like that or come up with ur own

Totally of topic but; have you ever thought about using capital letters and periods?

All that I use is a double backer. If you combine it with a Marlo tilt and a double lift it can make for an incredible ACR.

Jan 13, 2008
Of the ones you listed, I use the double backer the most by far. I usually use them for card in wallet, and for a few others (like an ACR, if I plan to do that ahead of time). :)

Also, I use the blank faced cards in a certain Loops effect, or any other effect where you need to make the deck blank (except for the chosen card)--which, to be honest, is not all that many (in my repertoire, anyway). :)

Edit: I realize that I didn't even answer your question...oops. Umm, there is one effect in the Justin Miller Loops DVD that uses a blank faced deck, so there's a source. Mainly, I tend to come up with my own effects with those type of utility cards, if I choose to use them, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results