help with change identification!!!!

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by Aguilar8788, Jan 28, 2010.

  1. I want to know if anyone could tell me the name of the card change where the whole deck of cards are in your hands but not in a dealers grip, the hands are on top with your back of your hand facing you. you shake the deck and the top card changes. I see it on some videos but can never find out the name so if any one could help it would be great. Thanks!!!
  2. depends, if the index finger is curled on top, then it is the clipshift
    if not and is held in biddle grip, then it could be the stealth color change
  3. Exactly what I was going to say, they are two very different methods that look very similar
  4. yes that is the one thanks for the help!!

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results