Help with finding trick

Jun 12, 2017
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone possibly had any ideas as to a trick I saw the other day.

Basically the magician had the magicians mat and then showed around 9 cards, all the 5 clubs.

He took three of the cards and made one turn into the 5 diamonds. He continued to do this with all of the cards until they were all the 5 diamonds.

A lot of the times he would show the 6 clubs and place it on top of another card held in his hand using that card to flip over the other on the mat immediately changing it into a 5 diamonds.

I could have sworn at the beginning of the trick that he may have been using some weird kind of elmsley count but now I'm really not sure as every single card was in the end changed.

I'm quite good at card tricks and know most of the clever utility moves but I was sitting right next to the action and was burning his hands and just couldn't figure it all out. It was like he was already one ahead of me but I could figure that into it either.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction to either the trick itself or a book where I could learn the trick I'd be most appreciative as I'd love to learn it.

Many thanks in advance for any help with this.

Best wishes,

Mark

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results