Help with PH's "Instant Replay"

Sep 1, 2007
I'm having trouble with the first phase of shooting the the forst card off. I can't control it. Any tips?

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
Honestly, it's a "knack" thing. You just have to keep trying until you find it. It takes a touch which can only be discovered, not taught.

Just keep working at it and it will come to you.

|| sean ||

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly, it's a "knack" thing. You just have to keep trying until you find it. It takes a touch which can only be discovered, not taught.

Just keep working at it and it will come to you.

|| sean ||

Kind of like the Lepaul spread, ay?

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
Kind of like the Lepaul spread, ay?

Yep, well in my opinion. Push off double lifts are the same way. Knacky moves require personal discovery rather than long hours of practice. Good luck with it and if you have any other questions or concerns about it, feel free to ask, I'll be around. : )

|| sean ||

Sep 1, 2007
Let me see if I can help,

The deck is held in left hand mechanics grip. To prepare for the move, your left thumb should be across the middle of the deck.

The movement for the first move is very simple, your thumb will push the top card about 1/2 an inch outjogged. After the card is outjogged, the left thumb is placed at the side of the deck, and the side of the outjogged card is held with slight pressure by the left index and thumb.

Your index finger will know push the edge of the outjogged card upwardwith slight pressure. To execute the flip, tilt the deck to the right so that it is facing at an angle and straighten your index finger. When done correctly, the card would turn 1 revolution into your right hand.

I hope it helps, just approach me if you encounter any problem. This together with the Simple Switch is one of the knackiest move ever, but when known, it will look almost impossible.

Enjoy!!:)

Sep 1, 2007
I'm beginning to think that it would be easier and a bit cooler to to the Top Shot for the first phase of Instant Replay.

As for the Simple Switch, I think I'll stick with the recommended move...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results