Help with Side Job control

Jerry Sadowitz Side jog control should be very simple, elegant, and fun. i mean those of you who know how to do it, probably one of the more straight forward controls there are. But i need help with the subtleties, I have been caught every time I do the effect so I say "thats strange you think that I flip it of doing a knuckle busting sleight to have the card in the middle, then do another another one which includes palming to bring it were it was suppose to be the first time... very disappointing. That is not fun in my magic world. So I want to do one sleight and one sleight only. Any advice, if you will expose please pm me. thanks in advance guys.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Jerry Sadowitz Side jog (job? Yeah, he's got two jobs- this one's just on the side...) Control is a fairly simple control, but it's all in the execution. Too fast, and they know something's up. Too slow, and it's exposed. All I can say is practice, practice, practice. If you're just controlling a card, just do a double lift or something while you work on your side jog. Don't take this the wrong way, but, try to make some complete sentences every once in a while. That post was tough to read...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results