Help with tricks

Jul 18, 2010
Hi, i'm soon gonna do a small magic show in difrent palces in my home town. Is' a school work we got and i gonna dontate the money to homeless kids in Africa.

But i don't know what trick I will use so here is were you guys help me.

What tricks I can use. I need like 3-4 tricks and not tricks over 5 min. Any kind of tricks would work

Thansk

Krystian

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Do tricks you're good at and you're confident enough to perform. You should give a list of tricks you already perform so that we can work with what you already know instead of trying to cram brand new tricks in and just try to do them for people.

Do tricks you're good at and you're confident enough to perform. You should give a list of tricks you already perform so that we can work with what you already know instead of trying to cram brand new tricks in and just try to do them for people.

Aaron is completely right. Give us a list of what you already perform and we can go from there. How long have you been in magic? What sleights do you know?

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
If you are looking for a brand new routine, you can always look up Joshua Jay's Course in Magic. It is a good little place to start looking for what and how to put things together.

Jul 18, 2010
Ok sleights is not a problem.

So if you can give me like 2 good card tricks thats good.

I got m5 so can do tricks whit that and i got tagged to so jsut give me tricks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results