Help with Ultragaff

Feb 9, 2018
I just got my hands on an Ultragaff deck (ebay) and it doesn't seem to fit with my Bicycle Rider Backs. The cards are an off white color and about a millimeter too wide in all directions. Do I have the wrong Rider Backs? Do I have to find a deck from the same era in which Ultragaff was originally printed? Any help would be much appreciated.

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Thats interesting!

Can't say I recall having that issue myself in the past.

Are you using standard poker sized bicycle cards? not that I think thats the issue, it would likely be more noticeable than 1mm.

Can't explain the off-white colour either. Potential to be fake or maybe just aged terribly.

B

Dec 29, 2017
Odds are they are fake. When on the hunt for gaff decks I found loads of knockoff Ultragaffs between $15-50. Real ones were $100+. Especially possible if your seller has a ton of them up. I personally would research and refund.

If you still want to use them you can easily make the deck fit the bill much like how you’d make strippers or shorts (in the lazy bulk way) and just sand it down to fit. Regarding the off white it really depends as it may not be noticeable.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results