Help!

Nov 4, 2010
Ok guys, I'm stuck in buying new material over the christmas holidays....
What sort of material would you consider to be 'powerful'?

I need some ideas.

The only reason why I'm stuck is that I'm an all rounder.. I like coins as well as cards, rings etc...

Need some help guys..

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Ok guys, I'm stuck in buying new material over the christmas holidays....
What sort of material would you consider to be 'powerful'?

I need some ideas.

The only reason why I'm stuck is that I'm an all rounder.. I like coins as well as cards, rings etc...

Need some help guys..

Great, another "tell me what to buy" posts...

Nov 4, 2010
Right now, I'm at the brink of intermediate at cardistry, and possibly advanced at magic. I love card effects that hit 'hard' and leave the spectator/s practically speachless. I LOVE coin magic. So, i hope this sort of helps.

Nov 4, 2010

I was not asking people to tell me what to buy, I was simply asking people's opinions about effects that they think to be powerful effects. I WAS then going to look into them and CONSIDER the opinions.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Right now, I'm at the brink of intermediate at cardistry, and possibly advanced at magic. I love card effects that hit 'hard' and leave the spectator/s practically speachless. I LOVE coin magic. So, i hope this sort of helps.

Somehow I doubt that, mainly because someone at the interrmediate or advanced level wouldn't be asking that sort of question.

A better way to gauge where you are is to tell us what you already have and what effects you perform.

Since you love coin magic, have you considered Metal by Eric Jones? I don't have it YET, but have heard nothing but good reviews about it. From what I have seen and heard, it ranges from beginner to advanced coin effects. Might want to check it out if you haven't already.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI

Ok, I don't really think you have the seniority or "time put in" to the forums to be bashing the forum. By the looks of your join date and number of posts you have, I would just keep quiet.

Any, back to the question. Yes, we need a lot more information about you before we can even begin to help.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Ok, I don't really think you have the seniority or "time put in" to the forums to be bashing the forum. By the looks of your join date and number of posts you have, I would just keep quiet.

Any, back to the question. Yes, we need a lot more information about you before we can even begin to help.

I agree.

(word count)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results