Here are a few of my performance/reaction pics for anyone who's interested.

Just the better few of the hundreds of reaction shots taken last night.

For the recored my name is Trent, I am 17 years old, this
midgetguitarhero
is what I look like (myself on right, Girlfriend on left) and I was doing magic for a bunch of drunk college girls that are friends with my sister. In the routine I did 2CM , Here then There, a short Ambitious, a few ace tricks, Sinful, Indecent, Stigmata (V1 and 2) and a few mentalism card tricks. Not in that order of course, but throughout the night.

Thanksgiving2007097.jpg

Thanksgiving2007096.jpg

Thanksgiving2007093.jpg

Thanksgiving2007081.jpg

Thanks. Trent

Looks like everyone had a great time except for that guy on the left. :D He clearly is not happy that all the girls are giving you all the attention. He seems like he was a good sport about it but sometimes when a guy feels left out of things in a party situation like that he can get jealous about not being the center of attention when he normally is (normally a football jock type of guy) and then he may try to sabotage your act.
As magicians we have to keep a look out for that type of guy and when spotted try to bring him into the mix of things a bit. Do a trick with him where it looks like he has some kind of magic power (like Magician's Apprentice) but not where he is tricked or made to look the fool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results