Hershey Kiss Trick?

Dec 16, 2008
Toledo, OH
hey guys,
I really love the trick hershey kiss performed by cyril takayma, now i never performed bc i dont have the gimmick, now i know how its done, so my question is how can i get the image of the hershey kiss w/out using a home printer cuz mine is broken, i wanna have a good image on the card not faded...i dont wanna spend almost twenty bucks for something i already know how to perform and juss get a simple gaff...if this is exposure go ahead and delete this

Thanks

Jan 13, 2008
It's a marketed effect by Bob Borgia. If you would like to learn the effect, and receive the gaff, you can get it here. :)

As far as I know, replacement gaffs aren't sold anywhere. And if you already have the effect (you obviously don't), and you're that determined to save a few bucks, I'm sure you could come up with your own method for making your own gaff (although, it won't be nearly as nice as the actual gaff). I have a certain method for creating my own replacement gaffs (I prefer to not buy the effect over and over again), and despite the numerous different methods and materials I've tested, it still doesn't even come close to that of the original gaff in quality (no, I won't share the method I've settled for).

Less than $20 for the effect, which comes with a gaff that lasts a fair amount of time (although, admittedly, not all THAT long if you use it a lot), is more than a fair amount. He doesn't sell replacement gaffs (to my knowledge), but then again you can either make the gaff (although it won't be as nice) or just buy the effect again anyway. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results