Hey, quick question to the staff.

I was wondering, I'm working on a collection of cards autographed by magicians, and I'd really like to get the staff of "Theory 11" in it.
(In case anyone was wondering, I got; De'vo, Brad Christian, Chris Schuh, Sebashtion Houston, The Buck Twins, Jay Sankey, Michael Ammar, and Justin Miller. I should have Daniel Garcia, and Jeff McBride coming in the mail soon.)
But anyways, I really want to get the T11 staff in here, how is the best way to go about that?

Can you guys please PM me or something? I can give you my address.

(Also, I dunno how hard this would be, but if you all work in like the same place, if you could ship them all out at once it might be easier.)

So please respond, I can't wait!

Thanks,
Evan

(PS: I sent Dana and Wayne PM's already, but I haven't seen the others on the forums much so I thought I'd do this.

Thanks again,
Evan

That would be cool, if we could purchase autographed stuff or even just had our orders signed with something. But, In think it would be awesome to have like a Theory11 poster signed by the staff I would buy that for sure that would be awesome.

-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Ya, I would love to get some auto's...right now my collection consists of: well nothing o_O But It is a great idea! Maybe T11 will sell them, contests, who knows but very interesting...would love to start a collection!
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
Hi just wondering if there going to be anything special bout the first 300 copies of distortion of the guardians for the first decks of something i ordered 6 decks and i was just wondering

I was thinking the same thing. If they were signed maybe they would have told us I dont know, but that would be cool if the Distortion dvd was signed.

Sep 1, 2007
I was thinking the same thing. If they were signed maybe they would have told us I dont know, but that would be cool if the Distortion dvd was signed.

well one of the guys that works here, when I was complaining that there was not enough info on the gimmick. lol, he said that "maybe there are supposed to be surprises"

So I think we may be getting something. Maybe he was just talking about the gimmick, but it was weird the way he said it. Not sure though, but dont get your hopes up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results