Hi, did someone know if we have this ring vanish trick ?

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Like that exact trick? I doubt you’ll find it marketed. The video highly edited too so parts of the method remains hidden… but item to ice cube is a thing. Look up Kieron Johnson for some recent additions to the plot.

Feb 8, 2020
Like that exact trick? I doubt you’ll find it marketed. The video highly edited too so parts of the method remains hidden… but item to ice cube is a thing. Look up Kieron Johnson for some recent additions to the plot.

Yes like that exact trick. Only the part of ring vanish in this video.

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Only the part of ring vanish in this video.

It shows him holding the ring above the egg, then a jump cut to him doing magic motions. The ring vanish would be all guesses as to what’s missing in the video. It might even be several seconds later or an instant…but editing hides that.

Feb 8, 2020
It shows him holding the ring above the egg, then a jump cut to him doing magic motions. The ring vanish would be all guesses as to what’s missing in the video. It might even be several seconds later or an instant…but editing hides that.

I found the complete version of this video on the link below. The whole part of ring vanish start from 5:50 and this time we can see the complete action.

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
I found the complete version of this video on the link below. The whole part of ring vanish start from 5:50 and this time we can see the complete action.
Pretty sure there isn’t something similar here at T11.…I did a quick search on the marketplace too but didn’t offhand see something similar. I think because of the nature of the trick you might have better luck from a different magic dealer.

Feb 8, 2020
Pretty sure there isn’t something similar here at T11.…I did a quick search on the marketplace too but didn’t offhand see something similar. I think because of the nature of the trick you might have better luck from a different magic dealer.

Thanks a lot !

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results