Hi, what do you think about that? (Changed)

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Change name (magicguy55). Practice more. Get rid of the awful music. Don't do the moves so close to the camera, cant't even see what you are doing.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
thats alot better than the old one. I like how you changed the trick around, and gave it a little suprise ending.

HOWEVER...performance. the double lifts were pretty good - youve obviously taken on the constructive criticism from last time, but you really should drop the music in favour of patter, especially in a performance liek this one, which can still get confusing.

keep practising!

ps: try to make the initial five be produced in a magical manner, then magically show the others have changed too - i find it will give the trick an added 'flair'

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey man...

Ok firstly, this is a huge improvement! A few more things: Do it further away from camera, it hurts my eyes and I can't really see what you're doing half the time. It doesn't help that the music is there too, since the effect in confusing... I had no idea what was happening until I watched the old one and the new one twice.

Be careful about putting your double lifts down, the one with the Ace of Spades was a little sloppy... Also I didn't have any idea what was going on for about 20 secs after the 3rd card was put down until the 5d was selected..

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
This trick is much better than last time. The double lifts are harder to tell and the trick is all around better. It reminds me of Conspiracy of Four by Kevin Ho.

Apr 28, 2008
You should stop making so many threads. Listen to the advice you've already been given.

Your double lifts are VERY unnatural and your card handling looks awkward. It needs a lot of work. I would suggest buying a beginner DVD such as Crash Course 1 by Ellusionist or Born to Perform by Penguin Magic and learn the basics properly.

I would advise not making any more videos until you have learnt the basics of sleight of hand.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
you really reall REALLY need to stop making videos and work on your sleights.
The handlings were honestly... bad. I kinda lost interest halfway through the trick. Please try to improve on your double..

Oct 28, 2007
was this a joke? because the video is in the comedy catagory if not........... stop making videos and practice.

Not to be rude or anything but shouldn't you look at your damn video before throwing it up on the internet, i caught everthing which means you should of too.

your doubles, changes and overall card handling needs work, remember you can always re-shoot the video.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
These guys are right man. I dunno what to tell you. Your video is better but it's nowhere near there, sloppy in a lotta places. Look at your own video, you should be able to tell where they're weak. Most importantly, learn the basics.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results