HL Hating on TheCuso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2009
Is any of this truth?

Wow eye opening to say the least. But seriously WTH?

All I got to say is

LOL Internet

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 23, 2007
If this is true good for Cuso the man getting the ppl who hate him to write blogs about him. So he got banned from the I have no head club. QQ. Good job cuso

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
This right here validates what I've been maintaining about the Cardistry/Flourishing/XCM/I don't really give a f*** what you call it, you're all doing the same thing (juggling) community for a while. In general, many of the "high-ups" are just far too elitist. I'm from HL, I'm from UC, I like Cuso, I like Virts, I like De'vo, etc., etc. By and large, a consider number are just people striving for internet recognition in front of their cameras and computers.

De'vo hates on ANYONE who doesn't fall at his feet and worship him. He spreads lies and rumors about someone if he feels they are a threat to him. I can't help but laugh at this blog post. Posting a picture of a donkey's ass, then throwing a hissy fit because someone doesn't like you, is not going to get you any more friends.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I think it’s pretty sad that instead of working together to push this section of art further certain members of the “elite” status instead choose to bicker in public or “leak out” petty issues.

It’s almost counterproductive and certainly breaks what could be a large creative group overall into little fanboy clubs that follow only their leader and either ignore or attack any outside influence.

“Synergy — the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously”.-- Mark Twain

Wow you guys need to learn to read. look at De's post on that thread. He is being super respectful in not calling anyone names swearing at them etc.

HL is focused on one goal: To Improve at what THEY do. all you guys can sit here and complain about them endlessly but what does that do? I takes up your time, and you go nowhere while they improve themsleves constantly.

Everyone needs to cut the crap on them and realize the truth. CUSO had no rason to post that video and no reason to insult De'vo in the description. He was jsut looking for a fight, and he darn well got one.

If it wasnt for De'vo and Jerry, you guys wouldnt have this art in the first place.

Learn Some Respect.

Hardcore HL

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
all you guys can sit here and complain about them endlessly but what does that do?

Don't you mean.. All of us guys? ;) After all, you're joining us...

If it wasnt for De'vo and Jerry, you guys wouldnt have this art in the first place.

That's definitely not the most blatant example of exaggeration I've seen all day. Wouldn't even think about it.

Learn Some Respect.

Hardcore HL

I rest my case.

Honestly, I have no stake in this. I don't favour either side. But I can't pass up the opportunity to point out some pretty dodgy logic when it's served on a platter. I think both sides have real issues here, and all parties need to take responsibility for the divisive bickering. Most of my friends lean on the cardistry side of things, but I also get an inside look into HL from another friend who I'm sure any loyal HL member would recognise. And either side of the fence, I don't like what I see. A bunch of people with massive egos and a desperate need for attention over the internet. I mean, honestly, who gives a crap about Cuso v De'vo, except flourishers?

But just in case anyone thinks I'm leaning towards Cuso's side and only paying out HL...

Who else here got banned from HL for saying 'Cardistry'?

J.

Oh noes! The admins told me to STFU! On an internet forum! I am being suffocated by the injustice. O cruel world! My life is over.

Now all we have to do is stop E from banning people who give them bad reviews, and all will be right in the world!

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Wow you guys need to learn to read. look at De's post on that thread. He is being super respectful in not calling anyone names swearing at them etc.

HL is focused on one goal: To Improve at what THEY do. all you guys can sit here and complain about them endlessly but what does that do? I takes up your time, and you go nowhere while they improve themsleves constantly.

Everyone needs to cut the crap on them and realize the truth. CUSO had no rason to post that video and no reason to insult De'vo in the description. He was jsut looking for a fight, and he darn well got one.

Learn Some Respect.

Hardcore HL
just join hl then

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
A little factuals from theCuso:

Kate Says:
October 31st, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Alright, so here is some enlightment before everyone goes on a tangent about reasons that are not existent…

De’vo could have chosen to make a video for the Arcanes as well, but he had a thread up on Handlordz saying that he no longer supports them and will ban anyone supporting them. Why not support them… well maybe because cuso is not very liked and me and the other party both communicated with cuso, making us first class haters.

I tried to reason with the other side… I was always respectful to the members and always admired their routining style. I still wish them all my best and I just hope that my current friends at HL will not get banned for talking to me…

I think taking sides is ridiculous and I am not owned by anyone… so I carried out my commitment for the demo. I thought we had it settled about the fact that I am doing it and I still was through submitting for round 3, but I guess De’ still chose to respect his word and do as he said he would in his initial thread.

I am surprised Angela doesn’t get banned…oh wait she doesn’t go on handlordz forums. She still did it… I have entered the world of showbusiness knowing that people are looking for their own benefits, but I have to repeat myself…I am not owned by any individual. I care about the art, not about ego.

After this post, everyone talking to me will definitelly get banned.

Ridiculous.

Synonymous with some Penn and Teller show...bool...bill....hmm...lost it.

Ian

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Your view on "respectful" troubles me.

HL is focused on one goal: To Improve at what THEY do. all you guys can sit here and complain about them endlessly but what does that do?

He is complaining just the same on the internet.The internet kiddo. And its a hissy fit blog.

Learn Some Respect.

L

You have to give it to earn it. He has lost respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results