Hoffzy Osbourne 1-on-1

Well I got it last night and here's what I have to say about it.

The download is very good quality,so no problems there.The trick is a really cool effect, which you have probably seen if not check it out in the 1-on-1 section.
Included with the trick you will learn five great sleghts that you will need to perform it.

However Its not all amazingly fantastic, I got really confused at one point and youll need to watch the vid again cuz Dan (or Dave ,not sure) makes a tiny little mistake which is a tad confusing.

Other than that this is a really good download and I would recommend it.:cool:

:cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got it last night and here's what I have to say about it.

The download is very good quality,so no problems there.The trick is a really cool effect, which you have probably seen if not check it out in the 1-on-1 section.
Included with the trick you will learn five great sleghts that you will need to perform it.

However Its not all amazingly fantastic, I got really confused at one point and youll need to watch the vid again cuz Dan (or Dave ,not sure) makes a tiny little mistake which is a tad confusing.

Other than that this is a really good download and I would recommend it.:cool:

:cool::cool:

Do you get the "other sleight" 1-on-1's that just might already be on this sight?

Sep 1, 2007
No, you don't.

Btw, I love this trick. I'm still practicing it, because a lot of the sleights have to be smooth, but its defienently worth my time.

Sep 1, 2007
Thought I might revive this old thread instead of making a new one. I have a question about the download:

Is everything in the trailer for Hoffzy Osbourne taught, ie: the Realtime Aces thing, and what looks like a Lee Asher sleight.

If not could you tell me what is not taught (discretely if need be) so I know what I'm buying.

Cheers!

Thought I might revive this old thread instead of making a new one. I have a question about the download:

Is everything in the trailer for Hoffzy Osbourne taught, ie: the Realtime Aces thing, and what looks like a Lee Asher sleight.

If not could you tell me what is not taught (discretely if need be) so I know what I'm buying.

Cheers!

Realtime is not taught, if my memory serves me correctly. And Lee Asher's move is shown and mentioned, but not really "taught".

C=B

Jan 27, 2008
Here's some advice, buy the trilogy, not the 1on1. And no, realtime is not taught, but the jist of the asher twist is. But the shapeshifter isn't. Just buy the trilogy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results