Hofzinser

Nov 7, 2009
Im interested in learning a Hofzinser trick and im likeing the look of the one in the classic magic of Larry Jennings 1986 (Page 17.) This is great and all but I want to buy Guy Hollingworth Drawing room deceptions aswell but I can only afford one. Does anyone know if the Hofzinser in Drawing room deceptions is the same as in the classic magic of Larry Jennings 1986?

no mate it is far different. Guy spends four paragraphs at most on the subject at the end of the first chapter. Don't be fooled by its brief description though, it is a very visual way to perform the Aces problem. LJ, by contrast, has a much bulkier version- yeah, id say thats the right word for it. It is still good, but not nearly as visual. It IS easier though, i must say. so there are weak and strong points in both cases, it really is what you prefer.

Nov 1, 2009
If your interested in hofinzer tricks then you should check out hofinzer's aristocrats by kostya kimlat. You can find it on dan and dave on demand on dananddave.com. Ive bought it and its one of my favourite tricks. Also check out dan and daves version on the trilogy: hofzzy osbourne.

Dec 18, 2009
Alot of Guy's stuff is ridiculously difficult and knucklebusting. I'd make sure you're ready before looking into his book.

Alot of Guy's stuff is ridiculously difficult and knucklebusting. I'd make sure you're ready before looking into his book.

its not that its rediculously difficult. I would say the only truly difficult thing in his book is the reparation effect. But everything else is doable with a month's worth of study and practice. And can be extremely hard hitting, i must say. Well that and the second phase of his triumph routine. but everything else is doable. And it also depends on your experience. Just an opinion

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
If you want to work on the Hofzinser ace problem, without killing your hands with ridiculously hard and unnatural sleights, you should look into Decking-Hofzinser Deluxe by Jon Racherbaumer.

It's a unique solution to the now-classic Hofzinser ace problem. Learn this routine from the March, 1978 issue of Apocalypse.

And PM me if you learn this routine, and I'll help you out with my own version of the final phase.

Scott.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results