Hold Out

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Hello guys, i'm working on something right now and i'm curious about hold out moves? Andy DVD's or books available on this stuff???

I'm not an expert, so I'll let someone more knowledgeable recommend DVD's or books, but I do know that depending on your needs with vary which method of holdout you'll need.

A card and a coin need different holdouts, as well as any object, and where you're wanting to retrieve the item from will all make a difference in the device.

If you're looking to grab a deck, packet, or single card there are holdouts available. There is probably a good amount of information for coins as well. Anything outside of that you may need to construct your own (though seeing one or two examples might spark your creativity).

I've also been busy, lookout for an email tonight I have a few ideas on the effect you sent me (months ago?) and I should have time to get them written tonight.

I'm not an expert, so I'll let someone more knowledgeable recommend DVD's or books, but I do know that depending on your needs with vary which method of holdout you'll need.

A card and a coin need different holdouts, as well as any object, and where you're wanting to retrieve the item from will all make a difference in the device.

If you're looking to grab a deck, packet, or single card there are holdouts available. There is probably a good amount of information for coins as well. Anything outside of that you may need to construct your own (though seeing one or two examples might spark your creativity).

I've also been busy, lookout for an email tonight I have a few ideas on the effect you sent me (months ago?) and I should have time to get them written tonight.
@Rik, hey since i'm not using cards or coins, but for what i'm working on, coin holdout moves will fit what i need the most..since i'm not as knowledgable on holdouts that why i wanted a variation of material to look through....ohh yeah ill be sure to check out for the e-mail..curious to see what you have in mind.....Thanks.....

@KeoSilver,Thanks i'll be sure to check that out. I hope its something i can dearly use. I currently feel thats what all i need at this particular point right now.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results