Holely by Will Tsai review!!!!!

Sep 3, 2011
Singapore
Overall trick rating:9/10
-Picture this; you take out a playing card, business card or other card-like object and punch a hole into it with your trusty hole punch. You have a spectator hold onto the card while you pinch the hole between your fingers and visibly move it, from one end of the card to the other ACROSS the signature. The spectator can now keep the card, moved hole and all.

Overall DVD teaching:8/10
-I am really a big fan of Will Tsai and SM Productionz . Their tricks are all very hard hitting and very visual. Will is my favourite magician hands down. He creates effects that seem impossible!. Getting on to the teaching, as always he teaches the trick in detail, what not to do , the angle issues and all. I loved the teaching and all, very detailed and you will not be left with any questions!

DVD price:8/10
-I find the price quite reasonable as for a very hard hitting and visual trick of a hole moving on a playing card, get this , the spectator can hold onto the card, no switches or any funny moves, you move the hole and walk away.

The Method/Gimmick:9/10
-I was shock/very supprised when I saw the gimmick, I was like "What the hell? I dont think this will work..." But when I tried it on the playing card, it really worked! This is a very creative method from Will, really really creative. Really I could not figure out how this trick was done when I saw the trailer, its soooooo clean! And if the gimmick runs out, you can buy the gimmick easily for a cheap price. Really I have to say Will is a legend! When I saw in the description that they said no switches, no funny moves or anything, the spectator could hold on to the card, I knew that the DVD will be in my drawer soon.

I highly recommend this trick, really a worker and very practical(maybe besides carrying around the whole puncher lol) . The gimmick is very very easy to carry around and will be left 100% un-noticed. So if you see this Will, I hope you create more impossible effects and fool more people! Great job Sans Mind!

Support my youtube channel!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrZProductionz

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Overall trick rating:9/10
-Picture this; you take out a playing card, business card or other card-like object and punch a hole into it with your trusty hole punch. You have a spectator hold onto the card while you pinch the hole between your fingers and visibly move it, from one end of the card to the other ACROSS the signature. The spectator can now keep the card, moved hole and all.

Overall DVD teaching:8/10
-I am really a big fan of Will Tsai and SM Productionz . Their tricks are all very hard hitting and very visual. Will is my favourite magician hands down. He creates effects that seem impossible!. Getting on to the teaching, as always he teaches the trick in detail, what not to do , the angle issues and all. I loved the teaching and all, very detailed and you will not be left with any questions!

DVD price:8/10
-I find the price quite reasonable as for a very hard hitting and visual trick of a hole moving on a playing card, get this , the spectator can hold onto the card, no switches or any funny moves, you move the hole and walk away.

The Method/Gimmick:9/10
-I was shock/very supprised when I saw the gimmick, I was like "What the hell? I dont think this will work..." But when I tried it on the playing card, it really worked! This is a very creative method from Will, really really creative. Really I could not figure out how this trick was done when I saw the trailer, its soooooo clean! And if the gimmick runs out, you can buy the gimmick easily for a cheap price. Really I have to say Will is a legend! When I saw in the description that they said no switches, no funny moves or anything, the spectator could hold on to the card, I knew that the DVD will be in my drawer soon.

I highly recommend this trick, really a worker and very practical(maybe besides carrying around the whole puncher lol) . The gimmick is very very easy to carry around and will be left 100% un-noticed. So if you see this Will, I hope you create more impossible effects and fool more people! Great job Sans Mind!

Support my youtube channel!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrZProductionz

You are now my favorite person on T11.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'm wondering if he was inspired to do this effect by Michael Close who used to do the same effect on business cards with a street and moving a "pot hole" Not sure if the method is the same but none the less, I'm sure it looks awesome.

Jun 1, 2009
Can you do this on a business card? Or just playing cards? Is the gimmick style specific? Like can you only do it with bicycle, or can you do it on tally's and the like?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results