Holiday Contest Wheel

Jun 28, 2013
500 points, 50, 50, and spin again, also does anyone know if you win a deck is it free shipping?

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I wonder how many decks of white monarchs, JAQKS and etc are up for grasp through this contest and yes really want to know if it has got free shipping?

Jun 28, 2013
So i went again, I got two spins. I got 50 or 100 points cant remember, then another spin. Finally nothing. I really have a feeling it works against you

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
I have had like five tokens and all of them were just 100 or 50 elite points -_- I kind of gave up on the thing lol. I will give it another try but I will not have high expectations lol. I think maybe certain tokens get you certain prizes. I don't think a 99 cent download will win me a camera lol. I think the more you pay, the token you get from it, will have a bigger prize. Just my opinion or idea of how it works because I have used only 99 cent downloads and nothing so lol.

Brian R.(7)

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2007
I think the more you pay, the token you get from it, will have a bigger prize. Just my opinion or idea of how it works because I have used only 99 cent downloads and nothing so lol.

I don't think so - On the first day I used my free token and won a deck of gold monarchs. A few days later I bought a download, used that token and didn't win anything.

That free token is just as good as any other. Like any game of chance, the more you play the better the odds. Keep spinning!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Well that's the weird part...even though it stopped on the white monarchs, the pop up window said gold monarchs. I should have screen captured it. But I know it said Gold.

To clarify, the decks up for grabs on the wheel (as of right now) are the White and Gold Monarchs (the super rare kind).

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
That free token is just as good as any other. Like any game of chance, the more you play the better the odds. Keep spinning!

if thats the case than T11 is awesome......getting even a single deck without paying anything is cool for me

guys lets keep everyone posted here of what they got in the coming days too

Pierreonfroy

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2013
3 free spins so far.
250 elite points
2 free spins
50 elite points
50 elite points
100 elite points

The weird thing is, it always stops at the prize just after a big prize!! It was less that 1mm past a big prize twice! It was so close it actually looked like it landed on the line! I think it may be rigged.... maybe not....maybe I'll get get licky next time ;-)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just to be clear, all spins are created equal. It doesn't matter if you got the spin as your daily free spin, or from buying Medallions or The Code or Vapr - our system does not in any way correlate how you got your spin to what you will win. The odds are equal for all spins, free or otherwise.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results