Holiday wheel help

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
So I went to check on my holiday wheel progress and it said that I had a free spin! But then when I clicked on the "get your free spin" button it kinda spazzed and said that I couldn't get my spin for 20 hours or something like that. Was that because of my laptop? Or was it from the holiday wheel? And did I ever really have the elusive free spin?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
So I went to check on my holiday wheel progress and it said that I had a free spin! But then when I clicked on the "get your free spin" button it kinda spazzed and said that I couldn't get my spin for 20 hours or something like that. Was that because of my laptop? Or was it from the holiday wheel? And did I ever really have the elusive free spin?

Contact our support team at theory11.com/support and they can check! You may have double clicked on the button, this can sometimes mean that your first click tries to take you to your free spin, but the second click tries to tell you instead that you can't get another for 24 hours (because you JUST claimed it). The support team can find that missing spin for you!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results