Homework as a cardist: drawing

Any of you guys recieve your Wynns today after getting home from school. You sit down and start playing with them then just realize you got 3 tests the next day and a report due in 3 days. Yeah well I did, not to that extent but somewhat. I drew a picture a while ago and I figured it would fit this thread well....
Let me know what you think, and any artists out there, advice would be great!
Thanks,
Michael
Sorry bout the poor quality,
I know it's great but.... Enjoy!
Also feel free to post any other works any of you may have. I love seeing what everyone can do!

Attachments

• Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
HUH? I don't understand at all. but, this drawing looks like a very small child's drawing, if you are about age 9 or so, it is good, but otherwise, I would recommend taking a drawing class at school. There, you will learn that it's not about learning *drawing* exactly, but more about learning to SEE. you definitely need improvement in the areas of proportion, shape, or contrast. well, that's the best advice I can give on short notice.

HUH? I don't understand at all. but, this drawing looks like a very small child's drawing, if you are about age 9 or so, it is good, but otherwise, I would recommend taking a drawing class at school. There, you will learn that it's not about learning *drawing* exactly, but more about learning to SEE. you definitely need improvement in the areas of proportion, shape, or contrast. well, that's the best advice I can give on short notice.

Thanks for the advice I am 13 but my art teacher at my old school never taught us anything but this year I started middle school and the teachers great so I'm definetly learning,
It was basically something I just did in school one day nothing I really concentrated on.
Thanks,
Michael
Also, I took a picture with a camera so it isn't centered perfectly.

Aug 31, 2007
haha nice drawing...i know what you mean when you sed stuff bout the test...i have a test tomorrow, and i have homework and i also have a 2 month late book that i cannot find..i hope i get my wynns tomorrow

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results