Hong Kong Magic Shops?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys,

I just found out I"m heading overseas in a week or two and during my trip I'll be stopping off in Hong Kong. Would someone kindly tell me if/where there are any good magic shops? I did do a search, but I didn't really find specific enough information. Forgive me for my lack of geographical knowledge and ignorance, it'll be my first time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance,

~praetoritevong

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Hey, great that youre coming. Its a great place, cept for the pollution and what not.
I know quite a few.
But most of it is in random small hidden places which are hard as hell to find.
As RX has said, magictone is quite... fakey but it is actually pretty cheap for little packet tricks and whatever. But still.
Anyways, we don't have any LARGE magic shops. Almost all of the ones I know are as big as a small bedroom tops. Its usually just 1 or 2 guys standing around with some DVDS and products lying around. You will probably find a few other guys hanging around jamming or talking or what not. But yea. Dont expect too much to be found. You can actually order stuff, but I dont think thats what you are looking for.
Anyways, message me or what ever when youre coming and Ill just give you heads up on where and how to get to the magic shops.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results