Hoping to find a particular book with a special presentation of OOTWorld

C

Cherrysn

I'd like a bit of help if I can please from the vast knowledge of members here in finding a particular illusion in a particular hard back book and with complete unique presentations and instructions. I used to have an excellent presentation for “Out of this world” or “Get out of this world” and in the book it appeared about 2/3's in on the right even numbered page with the 1st 1/3 of the book depicting the histories of famous magicians like Houdini, Dante, Kreskin, Harbin, David Nixon, Ali Bongo, Paul Daniels etc. The illusion itself had pictures with explanation but more importantly was accompanied with a brilliant script that was both funny and serious and with a killer ending that used the Joker being found in an unusual place. I think it appeared in my own breast outside pocket and being always visible with the back of the card peeping out. I used to have the book but sadly when I separated with my wife it was “lost” along with other things of mine. I have bought many magic books since, now 20 so far, but none have contained this unique interpretation of the illusion. There were 2 other illusions that I think were included in this book but I can't remember their names. One involved taking a spectators coin having it marked by them, making it disappear and then finding it inside my own inside jacket pocket, inside a match box with elastic bands around it, inside a bit larger box with elastic bands around it and inside the final bit bigger box with elastic bands around it too. Another was with 3 or 4 cards picked by a spectator, the reveal was made using the “One ahead reading” with the spectator choosing options from an empty pack of cards, a face down card and 1 or 2 others but I can't remember most of that illusion just that it was also included in the book along with Out of this world. I'm in no way an experienced magician just very amateur liking to show and amuse my friends and these 3 illusions used to “start” my presentations. The book itself was 12” x 9” or newfangled 30cm x 23cm. I do so much look forward to your help and your reply. Many thanks.
Cherrysn

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results