Hot Shot Cut

Aug 19, 2009
Where can you learn the Hot Shot Cut other than in Xtreme Beginnerz and the Flourish 101 section of the everythingelse disk in the trilogy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 19, 2009
Are they not good enough? You can also learn it from the creator in Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights, volume 8

Is that with the two I mention the only ones, because I'm looking at buying a dvd teaching it, but I also want the best value because no DVD only teaches it and nothing else.

Sep 2, 2007
London
It was originally published in 1980, in Secrets of a Puerto Rican Gambler by Stephen Minch. This is now out of print, but there are second-hand copies available in a few places.

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
Erm... actually in everythingelse they just briefly show how it works, other than that you have to count on yourself, but actually this move is quite easy to be executed, the only thing you need is decks with smooth surface, i tried before on cheap decks, the card just wont shoot out.

Aug 19, 2009
Yeah, I'm doing the hot shot cut with a broken in deck and I can do it , but I have a problem.

Whenever I successfull shoot the card out, the deck looks REALLY sloppy, so I didn't know if it was my technique, or my lack of expierence with the move so far.

I figured an actually source would be good as I learned it from a friend.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results