Hot Shot Cut

Hi
I'm pretty new to flourishing and recently started practicing the hot shot cut, and was wondering, is there a set way to do it???
Or is it just personal preference????
I noticed some people hold the deck different to others.

Thankyou in advance

3ofclubs93

Mar 15, 2008
well im only into a little bit of flourishing, but i always thought that it was mostly personal preferance cutting the deck with one hand, because there are many ways to do that, however when pushing the card out (the card you are going to flick) from there its basically the same for everyone.
just my opinion, others are probably more educated on the subject

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Hers what I do. And it works. Do a false revolution, but don't revolution. Put you index finger in the space thing and qoutgg I guess the card and shoot. Thats what I do if someone asks for me to do a trick. Thier card has to be on the bottom though.

Feb 14, 2008
New Engalnd
JPD is right thats the way i do it you do a revolution, then push the pack back up like in kryptonite then with your index and middle push off the bottom card on the top pack. It works like a charm and looks cool.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
The standard way to do it, that being the way Daryl originally created, can be found in a couple of his products, and in the Xtreme Beginnerz DVD.

People have made variations of Daryl's original move in the time since he released it, and while they are useful and often pretty, I personally like Daryl's way. :)

-Vince

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results