Hot Stones from Anaconda Soundtrack Featured on VH1

May 9, 2008
Hey Guys! I'm not sure if this deserves it's own thread, but I'm so excited about it, I had to let you guys know.

I was just watching VH1 and there was a commercial for ipr.edu (Institute of Production and Recording) which featured the "Hot Stones" track from the Anaconda Soundtrack. As you all know this music is royalty-free so it can be used everywhere. I couldn't believe my ears!! Just another testament to the incredible Anaconda Soundtrack!

Does anyone know if Roland who created the soundtrack has connections to this Institute?

i personally dont like the soundtrack. i think its kinda garbage music.
i perfer dana hocking music to that, im not saying dana is the best or anything, but as far as music for magic vids goes, dana is on the top of the game right now

Mar 7, 2009
Huntington, WV
well I wouldn't say its garbage music, because I love the music from Anaconda. However, I agree with the statement about Dana. He is indeed the best.

May 9, 2008
I didn't realize we were comparing the Anaconda soundtrack to anything else like it was some sort of competition, but I guess while we're on the subject I personally prefer music like that of the Anaconda soundtrack. To each there own I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results