Houchin & Hocking in Sac TODAY

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'll be there. I fact, I'm driving up from SF to see them! Woot woot. see you guys there! if anybody wants to say hi to me, I'll be wearing a blue shirt that says red's auto body with a picture of woody the woodpecker on it and blue jeans. say hi!

Aug 31, 2007
California
It was pretty funn.

Much more people were there than I expected, but very cool to meet Wayne.

For anybody that was there, I was the one in the white longsleeve shirt ;)

Keenan

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
It was awesome. Dana didn't get as much attention as he deserved I don't think.

To Wayne:

Thank you for signing Distortion and my deck of Guardians! And the red rider-back joker! And my arm! And your Starbucks cup! I figured it was weird enough that I had you sign your cup, so i took the liberty of cleaning it out thoroughly.

Sep 1, 2007
It was awesome. Dana didn't get as much attention as he deserved I don't think.

To Wayne:
Thank you for signing Distortion and my deck of Guardians! And the red rider-back joker! And my arm! And your Starbucks cup! I figured it was weird enough that I had you sign your cup, so i took the liberty of cleaning it out thoroughly.

Ok, that was the best post in the whole forum so far.

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks lol. Here's the stuff. I like how Wayne decided to put 'Wayne was here' on the lid...

All the stuff:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff33/the_unbeliever/20071006-_MG_6888.jpg

The cup:
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff33/the_unbeliever/20071006-_MG_6891.jpg

If you searching for the stuff on Ebay, you'll never find it.

cool! You have a stash of Houchin stuff. Wait, does this qualify as a stash of Houchin stuff? I think it does, but we need a 3rd person to confirm this. But if it was just the card and the deck, then I would say no, but the coffee cup makes it a stash. Ok, ill stop because im starting to sound like a Sinfield episode, not that theres anything wrong with that. (ok, if anyone got that, let me know)

Sep 1, 2007
cool! You have a stash of Houchin stuff. Wait, does this qualify as a stash of Houchin stuff? I think it does, but we need a 3rd person to confirm this. But if it was just the card and the deck, then I would say no, but the coffee cup makes it a stash. Ok, ill stop because im starting to sound like a Sinfield episode, not that theres anything wrong with that. (ok, if anyone got that, let me know)

I got it!!

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys! Meeting Dana and Wayne must have been aw2esome! Any plans for going to any other magic places guys? (Maybe a North american T11 tour? all around canada and the U.S.?)

Sep 1, 2007
hey guys! Meeting Dana and Wayne must have been aw2esome! Any plans for going to any other magic places guys? (Maybe a North american T11 tour? all around canada and the U.S.?)

Yea, come to hawaii guys! we have clear water!.....and sand....and ummm.....water....and sand.... The sands nice, its ok I guess, it's got rocks in it. But you can't have sand with out rocks. Its a nice color, it blends in together real well. Its made up of mineral particles, It is a naturally occurring, finely divided rock, so thats good I guess. Like I said, can't have rock with out sand. I like the wet sand, sand that is wet, that means water was on it. We have clear water. Water is nice, I like it becaus it is liquid, its fun to swim in liquid, I mean water.

YEA OK I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND!

This place sucks.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Oh man that was so much fun guys. For anybody who wanted to know I was the guy in the blue jeans and blue shirt and DC hat with no friends. Kelek I like your cup that was so funny. After you left some kid came in and had Wayne sign his guitar, his bowtie, and his guitar pick. Kinda weird. I got two signed cards, and Wayne even said my Reliable Switch was really good. Anyways guys that was such a good experience, meeting Wayne, Dana, Fran (that's her name right?), and the blonde girl (Dana's wife?). I didn't think it was possible to see Distortion performed so many times in one day, but Wayne did it! After all the crowds cleared it was much more intimate and I loved when Steve and Dana jammed together on their guitars. Hey Wayne, remember to ask Dana about the ebook! Oh yeah guys, for everyone who didn't go, we got to see a sneak preview of Witness. It looks awesome!
//David.Misner::

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
... and the blonde girl (Dana's wife?). ...

After all the crowds cleared it was much more intimate and I loved when Steve and Dana jammed together on their guitars....//David.Misner::

#1 it was his girlfriend I think. I didn't see a ring on either Dana's hand or the blondes.

#2 THEY PLAY GUITAR TOO?! why did i have to go home.... I did show up at 10 and left at 5... and I go there at least 3 times a week. i need a life.

It is definately as good as it sounds! And Lee is such as great performer I was laughing the whole time. It's gonna be a great release!
//David.Misner::

Sweet, thanks for the info. I don't know whether to get Witness or Digital Dissolve, or another product which I'm interested in on E. I'm racking my brain over it, I really need to see a live performance first though.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well it depends on whether or not you want a gimmicked effect, and I'm pretty sure that Witness is not gimmicked, although there may be setup. DD is heavily gimmicked, and what effect from E are you looking at?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results