Houdini Exhibit at the Skirball Cultural Center in L.A.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Heya, Anna here.

I am just about to walk out of the house for a strolling magic gig at the Skirball Cultural Center. They are having a Houdini Exhibit as well as a tribute to other Jewish magicians there and myself along with a few of the other selected Magic Castle performers will be doing strolling magic there on selected days all the way through August.

I encourage many to try to stop by and check out the awesome stuff they have there.

The website is: http://www.skirball.org/ I'm sure you'll find everything you need there.

Have a good one guys.

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Thanks a lot guys. I had a blast at the Magic Day event just this last Sunday. I'll be performing next month on the 26th, it is a ways away but I am looking forward to it like crazy.

Oh, and I got in touch with a friend of mine who is relatively young, I think about 10 and he went to the doctors office and the doctor saw that he had a deck of cards in his hand and the doctor had him perform for some of the kids there and now he is performing at the children's hospital on Sunset Blvd. and he and his mom got in touch with me so I can do volunteer performances for these awesome little troopers. I am so excited.

Oh, and Mr. Draven thanks for the break a leg, once someone told me "break an arm" just before a gig, I was freaked out! :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results