Houston Magicians Banquet on Sunday

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
ok guys.. a friend and i are goind to a houston magicians banquet (HAOM). this sunday..

my friend josh will be performing close-up for 10 mins (only 7 ppl are able to do that), buti will perform as well, just not in a private room with 25-40 people.. haha

anybody have an idea of what i should perform.. this is a banquet, not a convention... so.. yeah

im thinking of doing some spongeballs, but mostly cards. heres my list so far.

ACR
some DnD simple tricks
T&R to sealed deck (my idea)(closer)(closer of an ACR)
Fallen
gambling demonstrations.
triumph..

and i may add as i go al ong hehe

any feedback.help.ideas would be appreciated :) :):):)

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
ok guys.. a friend and i are goind to a houston magicians banquet (HAOM). this sunday..

my friend josh will be performing close-up for 10 mins (only 7 ppl are able to do that), buti will perform as well, just not in a private room with 25-40 people.. haha

anybody have an idea of what i should perform.. this is a banquet, not a convention... so.. yeah

im thinking of doing some spongeballs, but mostly cards. heres my list so far.

ACR
some DnD simple tricks
T&R to sealed deck (my idea)(closer)(closer of an ACR)
Fallen
gambling demonstrations.
triumph..

and i may add as i go al ong hehe

any feedback.help.ideas would be appreciated :) :):):)

• two card monte
  • biddle trick
  • wave the aces
  • card to wallet
  • some card revelations

Aug 31, 2007
Really, I may just be the naive little boy, but I don't know how well doing an ACR and Buck stuff would be at a magic convention. Original stuff would be the greatest.

And def. not Fallen.

Oct 13, 2007
Fallen...

Also Fallen isn't a very good effect on its own it should be tied into you ACR so hopefully you plan on doing that and not on its own. :)

Cause it's the next big "E" thing, really, isn't very professional, or original. Everyone knows it.

Daniel performs Fallen at conventions, and everyone loves it!
Thats where I first saw it, Fallen is a great effect, if people figure it out, you
need to practice it more. ; p
I would agree with dummyisdumb, at conventions you really gotta do something good. An ACR really isn't going to cut it.

Calvin Lauber

Aug 31, 2007
Daniel performs Fallen at conventions, and everyone loves it!
Thats where I first saw it, Fallen is a great effect, if people figure it out, you
need to practice it more. ; p
I would agree with dummyisdumb, at conventions you really gotta do something good. An ACR really isn't going to cut it.

Calvin Lauber

I don't own Fallen, when I say everyone knows it, I mean everyone is VERY familiar with the effect, too familiar.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results