How do I add videos to My Videos?

Jul 17, 2011
So I was looking at the Beginner Magic videos, and the email they sent said I could add these beginner magic videos to My Videos. How do I actually add them? I don't see an Add button anywhere.

So I was looking at the Beginner Magic videos, and the email they sent said I could add these beginner magic videos to My Videos. How do I actually add them? I don't see an Add button anywhere.
Once they are purchased they should automatically added in the My Videos section of your account. You don't have to add anything. Contact support if the videos that you purchased are not showing up there.

Jul 17, 2011
Once they are purchased they should automatically added in the My Videos section of your account. You don't have to add anything. Contact support if the videos that you purchased are not showing up there.
That's the thing, I didn't purchase these videos, they're the free videos provided to get people started in magic. But it would be super convenient to have them in my Videos section, because then I wouldn't have to seek them out every time I wanted to watch them. In the email I got for one of them, it said "Sign Up to add this video to your My Videos section."

Feb 20, 2019
I have the same issue.
It clearly states that the free videos can be added to ‘My Videos’ once signed up.
This is misinformation to seemingly just get a sign up.
That isn’t fair.

Like previous comment, I appreciate these being free videos but I would also appreciate information on how to ‘add’ this video to ‘My videos’ as the email clearly states.

Thanks

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I have the same issue.
It clearly states that the free videos can be added to ‘My Videos’ once signed up.
This is misinformation to seemingly just get a sign up.
That isn’t fair.

Like previous comment, I appreciate these being free videos but I would also appreciate information on how to ‘add’ this video to ‘My videos’ as the email clearly states.

Thanks

Odd. Reach out to our support team at https://www.theory11.com/support and they can add the free videos directly to your account. In the meantime I will look into this.

Thank you!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results