How do I buy in the UK

Sep 1, 2007
You add whatever you want to your cart and then use the shipping estimate tool to calculate the rough shipping costs for your order. Then you checkout as you normally would online.

Aug 31, 2007
England
Unfortunately the shipping is quite high :(

Cost me $9 for 1 deck, was gonna buy 12 but it was $28 shipping so screw that, settled for just one :(

hopefully with time the ppl here at theory11 get a distributor in europe which will facilitate and reduce the cost of shipping .. i think that this is something that everyone that is not in the states can appreciate.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Shipping to the UK is not too bad, there's three options:

1st class international

priority international

express international

It cost me just under $5 to have Distortion shipped to the UK, and like 10-15$ approx to have Guardians, Panic and Digital Desolve shipped to UK.

Aug 31, 2007
England
Shipping to the UK is not too bad, there's three options:

1st class international

priority international

express international

It cost me just under $5 to have Distortion shipped to the UK, and like 10-15$ approx to have Guardians, Panic and Digital Desolve shipped to UK.

The cheapest you can get 12 decks yo UK is $28 shipping, thats very high in my opinion

Aug 31, 2007
do the shipping costs include custom duties etc ?? and can you guys give us UK'er an estimate on rough timeframes for the different shipping methods to the UK ??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results