How Do I Review Products on The Wire?

Dec 31, 2014
Hello everyone! I was wondering how to review products on The Wire. I was recently watching a tutorial on my phone and was wondering if I could review it. I was also wondering if you get Elite points for writing the review. Thanks!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hello everyone! I was wondering how to review products on The Wire. I was recently watching a tutorial on my phone and was wondering if I could review it. I was also wondering if you get Elite points for writing the review. Thanks!

You cannot review on a mobile view of the wire. I don't know if you can do a web view on iphone, but on Android browsers you just choose to view full site/desktop site. Then you can see the review area -it's just below the product description. And if you're review is published, you get 10 Elite points.

https://goo.gl/photos/EeV4JLuzKpVDkMN77

(yes @Bryant_Tsu that's was another sneaky shameless plug lol)

Last edited:

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
You don't get elite points for writing reviews. Unfortunately. But if you do buy a product and want to do a review on it, just post it up on the review section, and make sure you tell people where you got it.
He was asking whether or not you receive points from reviewing WIRE products, in which case you do receive points for it. I know what you meant since you only write reviews on forums, in which case you don't.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results