How do I sell my own magic?

I have created a few magic effects, and I have never sold them before. I was hoping I could give other magicians a chance to learn some hard hitting magic which I have created. However, how would I put my magic effects onto the market?

I am from the UK if that is any help, but this magic could easily be supplied worldwide.

If anyone here has any information about selling magic, please help me out.

All help is appreciated.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Make sure it's new and not been done before and it's a variation then be sure to do enough research to find out who's and then give proper credit.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thats fair enough Steven. I was going to suggest some avenues you could take, but without knowing any more detail, I can't really add to whats already been said.

Good luck!

CL

Sep 2, 2007
I would say try out mindlapse productions (23:23) or Mental Playground Productions (Flicker) both great production companies. or, if you're willing to wait a little bit, blackline productions.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
It is a bold statement saying that "it has never been created before." I hope you have read your fair share of magic books, because you are claiming that you have come up with something that the world's best magicians have never done. I am inclined to think you need to do some more research. Ask the people over at the magic cafe and see where you stand.

If you are looking to sell your stuff... put it in PDF form, create a simple site, paypal account, and get started. Maybe ask a fellow magician in the UK if he thinks your stuff is marketable. However, dont just ask some joe schmoe magician who is the same level or below you... ask a professional.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results