How do the guardians feel and how do they compare to other cards?

I realized that people have been getting their shipments and i was wondering about those who ordereed the guardians. I have heard mixed comments and i was wondering what they were like.
I ordered the six pack and they should be here today or tomorrow.
Please let me know how they compare to other cards, such as normal bikes, tallys, vipers\...etc
Thanks
Cant wait to get mine

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm sorry to say that I've had normal decks of bicycles fan better than Gaurdians. I was really hoping that these decks would feel as good as they looked, but they don't. I guess I just got spoiled on UV500 airflow finish.

Shane K.

PS...

Maybe I was a bit early to judge them. They really are similar to normal bicycles. I have been working with Masters for so long that I forgot that you have to break in a normal deck of bikes. They certainly are cool cards though I don't think I'll be working with them any time soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I realized that people have been getting their shipments and i was wondering about those who ordereed the guardians. I have heard mixed comments and i was wondering what they were like.
I ordered the six pack and they should be here today or tomorrow.
Please let me know how they compare to other cards, such as normal bikes, tallys, vipers\...etc
Thanks
Cant wait to get mine

My review:

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=560

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results