How do to some easy but cool magic trics

Nov 2, 2018
Like just some easy tricks. It would be nice if it weren't the cliché 'I've found a coin behind your ear tricks'. Tricks with cards, coins etc etc.. Could be anything. Everything is welcome aslong as I don't need 2 aligators, 4 sexy women and 31 knifes. Ok, the sexy women would be nice, I have to admit.

Sep 29, 2018
I'll be honest, your thread title reminded me how, when starting out magic, I keot googling various variations of "Easy magic tricks"..."Cool magic tricks"..."Amazing magic tricks"..."Killer magic tricks"...for two complete years, till whatever search result popped up would be already known to me (it was then that I bought my first magic books, aaah, the transition...)

Btw, one of my first magic books was "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Street Magic" by Tom Ogden. I guarantee you it has what you're looking for. And after all these years, I still wonder WHY it is so underrated...

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Dec 8, 2018
So I'm from france and over here a dear friend of mine, Stephane Cheneviere, has a online card magic shop where he sells his creation. He already wrote a book about card magic and is a best seller in france. He also won the france fism of close up card magic in 2001 and he is my mentor.
If you guys love good card magic and easy to intermediate level, go check his website ill leave the link below and also each download is 7$ and all of the downloads are in a sort of bundle where you get everything for 35$ instead of 70$. Gor more information contact me vi instagram: owenchristensen
Best regards to all of you
Cheers from france
Owen.C

https://www.cardmagicgallery.com/?lang=en

PS: Also during the trailer there might be cuts of the trick but its just to make it look good for the whole trick if certain parts failed duringproduction,I assure that everything can be done with no cuts. Thanks for understanding.
Peace

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results