How do you call these moves ?

Discussion in 'Cardistry & Flourishing Forum' started by Irawynn, Jul 27, 2011.

  1. Hi so I'm kinda new into card magic. I'm looking for tutorials all over the web and after learning some card forces and so on. Now I'm wondering. how do you call these multiples cut moves

    like the one shown at 1:00

    in this vid

    is there a name for those moves ? and if someone have any tutorials links. :)

    thanks again !
  2. You should definitely pick up The Royal road to Card Magic instead of searching for tutorials on YouTube. You can buy a copy for a couple bucks, there's no reason not to get it.

    Anyways, on topic The specific kind of "move" is called a display, however the general term for them is cuts/flourishes, if you're interested in learning more, you should buy Genesis V1.

  3. I will ! looks awesome !

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results