How do you carry your coins?

Apr 2, 2017
California
I'm curious how other people carry their coins?

I just cram everything into a small clasping coin purse. trying to figure out a better method.

thanks.

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
You put coins in your pocket. Where coins are supposed to be. Like a normal person does. Thats just my opinion though. You want to carry a purse around and everyone look at you? cool. want them examined more? cool.

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Jul 26, 2016
I carry my coins around in that invisible purse - you know, the one with just a frame that snaps open and shut. Kidding of course, but I do almost always produce coins for a routine that way, whether it's for Matrix, or Silver Copper Brass transposition, or whatever. Holding the coins in finger p _ l _, and first displaying the purse frame between thumb and index finger, which allows for a Ramsey subtlety and the illusion of an empty hand, I then pour them into the spectator's hands, or onto the table. To spectators, that production is a great trick in and of itself, and it always gets a great reaction. And I like it better than just pulling coins out of a coin purse or my pocket. It's more magical.

Unless I am outside and it's hot, I generally like to wear some kind of jacket or other whenever I perform, because then i have an additional between 2 and 5 more pockets, depending on the jacket. That way, I can organize my coins and always know which pocket holds what. It also provides more options for ditching, sl _ _ v _ _ g, and/or cleaning up.

Dec 29, 2017
In a microfiber pouch in my pocket. It’s what I had laying around at the time and it just stuck. Oh... and 250 some odd brass Chinese fengshui coins in a velour-ish drawstring bag. I don’t carry that but it’s the other storage container. I misread the pc count on Amazon so I just give them away if I’m doing a change or something.

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results