How do YOU store your collection?

May 5, 2015
I imagine that an interest that rises out of cardistry for many is card collection. I don't earn much in the realm of cash, and what I do get usually goes toward my college tuition, so it's a rare and exciting experience for me to collect a special new deck of cards. As such, I really prize those that I have and as of now have been looking for ways to store and proudly display them. I'm looking to get T11's shelf in the future, but in the meantime I found this cheap briefcase that fits quite a few decks while also having a cool look.

I thought I'd share pics of it here while also opening up room to ask: how do you store/display your collection, OR what ideas do you have that you want to do with your collection? Share pics if you've got em!

(tried sharing mine on here, but having issues. Will fix if I figure out the problem)

Peace,
Michael S.

IMG_7051_zps1tsnx5ic.jpg.html

IMG_7053_zpsmzarjdsy.jpg.html

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Hey Erick,
I am also a collector and have found a simple solution. My local walmart has a small desktop organizer which has proven useful. Each drawer holds 8 decks pretty well (no large gaps) and is sold with three drawers. One unit (with three drawers) costs about $6. I personally like this size as it's easy to access all 8 decks per drawer (no sifting through a sea of decks) and each drawer is supported independently (the drawers don't rest directly on top of each other). I found a link to Walmart's site if you want to see what it looks like. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-3-Drawer-Unit-Set-of-6-Black/20699650
Hope this helps!
-Bryant
Quoting myself from another thread, this is what I found.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
If I were to collect decks, I think the Theory11 deck stand is the best bet for the price and the intent of what you want to use it for.

Display a deck collection proudly? BAM! Dedicated deck stand!
If you're strapped for cash the deck stand is a tad pricey. I won't lie, the real wood, laser etching, and display is nice but because of those nice things I can't afford one right now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results