How Is Everyone Liking Crush?

May 3, 2008
Basically, I'm dieing to buy this effect. I'm about to buy it, I just want to see some review first. I figured by this time some should have received their already. Unfortunately there are no reviews yet up of this effect. Does anyone have this effect yet and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

Mar 22, 2009
Phoenix
www.wix.com
Get it

Well i have to say at first i was a little disappointed......but now im loving it!!! i get awesome reactions with both methods (well the two people i did it on to test it but with no actual routine)....order it now, but keep your hopes up when you open it, im not going to say why but just go along with it, it will get better.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Magicman2 is right. You'll open it, possibly be disappointed, and then it grows on you. At least it did to me. The effect is quite epic. I really enjoyed it.

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Is it reliable? I mean will it work better sometimes than others?

Assuming you make the gimmick correctly (it's virtually impossible to mess it up), then the gimmicked version is guaranteed to work every time. The ungimmicked version has certain factors that one would need to consider (which I'm actually exploring right now), but so far it hasn't done me wrong. Haven't performed it yet, but so far I haven't had any issues with it whenever I play with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 21, 2010
Although it may seem like an obvious answer, the GIMMICKED VERSION (with the borrowed bottle) has the cap still on, am I correct (just like the UNGIMMICKED VERSION)?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results