How is this card trick called?

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by jedijames, Sep 1, 2007.

1. I have onece seen a very nice card trick but I can't remember the name.
    Maby you guys can help me.
    Somehow I like it better then the 2 card monte be cause I think it doesent need a
    top change.
    The effect looks like this:
    You give the spectators the ace of clubs and the ace of spades.
    Then you ask them which card is ontop.
    They will say ace of spades.
    You then say yes thats right then you turn over the 2 cards on your deck and indeed the ace of spades is ontop and the ace of clubs in second.
    The you point to the cards in there hand if they not already turned them over and
    they will see the ace of hearts and ace of diamons.

Sorry for my bad english.
    I hope you can help.
    :)

2. Daley's Aces

3. Thanks!
    Where can I learn it?
    On Daryls Sleight of hand series?

4. Np, but I'm not exactly sure where you can find it taught, sorry

5. It was also referred to as "Dr. Daley's Last Trick". I believe there are other names for this too, but none of which spring to mind right now.

Jordan

6. You can learn the effect on Jay Sankeys slight-of-hand magic with cards you can get it at penguin for like 18 bucks.

7. For you guys who don't want to go through a bunch of beginner stuff just to learn one trick. I recommend Bill Malone's Vol.1 if you want to learn this trick and more.
    This trick is under the name Back the Way they Where.

8. Michael Ammar teaches it on one of his Easy to Master Card Miracle dvd's, forget which one though.
    I think it may be volume 3?

9. I highly recommend John Bannon's framing of "Dr Daley's Last Trick" found in "Dear Mr Fantasy".

/Tomas

10. hey mate! this trick is called Daley's Last Trick by Dr. Jacob Daley and you can learn this effect on Michael Ammar's Easy to Master Card Miracle vol. 2! hope I could help you!

-C2thef

11. The Daley Show is much better. It's the cheapest you would get it for.

12. Greg Wilson also made a variation on Daleys original effect called weighted aces its an extension, with a beginning. Its taught on his Double Take dvd which is a great dvd

13. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that it can be found on Daryl's Card Sleights. I think on Volume 7, but I'm not so sure. It's such a great effect, and it fooled the heck outta me the first time I saw it
    enjoy

J4

14. They teach a version of it on Oz Pearlman's Born to Perform