How long do orders usually take to ship?

Aug 25, 2017
I placed an order on Monday and on the “orders” page, it still says it’s packaging. I’ve seen some say it’s the next business day, so I was just wondering if anyone has had experiences where it takes longer. Thanks.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I placed an order on Monday and on the “orders” page, it still says it’s packaging. I’ve seen some say it’s the next business day, so I was just wondering if anyone has had experiences where it takes longer. Thanks.

We ship orders the same day or next day whenever possible, however it can sometimes take a bit longer, particularly after a holiday or a big release (like the High Victorians which released yesterday). Contact our support team at https://www.theory11.com/support for info about your specific order.

// L

Aug 25, 2017
We ship orders the same day or next day whenever possible, however it can sometimes take a bit longer, particularly after a holiday or a big release (like the High Victorians which released yesterday). Contact our support team at https://www.theory11.com/support for info about your specific order.

// L
Alright, I did. I was thinking maybe someone forgot to send the shipping confirmation to me or something like that. Thanks for answering

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Alright, I did. I was thinking maybe someone forgot to send the shipping confirmation to me or something like that. Thanks for answering

I took a look, and your order was placed yesterday. It is at the warehouse right now, and will ship within the next day or so, depending on how backlogged the warehouse gets with High Victorian orders. Shipping confirmations are sent out late at night, so if it ships today you will see a shipping confirmation late this evening, or if tomorrow you will see it tomorrow evening.

// L

Aug 25, 2017
I took a look, and your order was placed yesterday. It is at the warehouse right now, and will ship within the next day or so, depending on how backlogged the warehouse gets with High Victorian orders. Shipping confirmations are sent out late at night, so if it ships today you will see a shipping confirmation late this evening, or if tomorrow you will see it tomorrow evening.

// L
Oh, yeah, I didn’t expect the High Victorians to ship today, I knew that would take a bit because they were new. I was wondering about the Tally-Ho decks I ordered on Monday.
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results